Our birthday parties are an activity packed 2 hours of fun…
- Reserved party area with seating
- Play in Indoor play area
- Homemade children’s food plates with a selection of food and (no added sugar) Cordials
- Outdoor playground
- Train Ride
- Party invitations
€160 includes 10 children and 2 free Adults.
Booking on (021)4889431 Lines open Wednesday to Sunday 10am to 1pm
On the day of the party, parent should bring:
A Birthday cake accompanied by an Allergen list of ingredients…We do not allow any other food.
Call (021)4889431 to book
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- 50.00 Euro per party DEPOSIT is required to secure your party booking. This deposit is non refundable, balance to be paid on the day.
- Proof of Covid-19 Immunity is required from everyone over the age of 18yrs.
- Masks must be always worn by those aged 13yrs and over unless actively eating or drinking.
- Birthday cake must be accompanied by an Allergen list.
- Parties operate on a drop and go basis for kids attending and Adults must wait outside until child is brought out at end of party- Parents should be informed prior to arrival.
- Siblings will not be allowed to enter the party room unless they are included in the party number and have paid the party price per child- This is children over 1.
- Parents/Guardians must always maintain supervision of their children and ensure their children understand and abide by the rules of play. We require a minimum of 2 adults per party.
- Parties are for duration of 2 hours with up to 1 hours 30 mins indoor and remainder outdoor.
- We have a strict NO OUTSIDE FOOD (cakes, crisps, jellies, chocolate) policy. This is in accordance with our Health & Safety Policy.
- Parties are asked to arrive at least 10 minutes before party start time.
- The Playframe is suitable for children up to 1.4m.
- No shoes are permitted in the play structure and socks must always be worn; you can purchase socks at the cafe.
Additional decorations are more than welcome in our party booths. However, they MUST be removed and taken home by the parents.
Party Parents/ Guardians must ensure that the children at the party use the Play area appropiately under these guidelines.
- Please ensure that the following items are not brought into the playframe:
- Food including sweets and chewing gum
- Sharp object